Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catch-up

Hey,

Missed this weekend´s installment. This week will be a quick one, as we are soon off to the sunny beaches of the North for our Reconnect meetings, which will catch us up on everything our training classmates have been up to over the last three months. We will be four down from when we started training, which is a bummer, but it´ll be nice to see everyone that is still kicking in site.
The school year is also wrapping up, with yesterday being my last day in the primary school. It was nice to get a little love from the students on my last day and I´m already looking forward to next year when I´ll have completed my new English curriculum. Still, it´s nice to have a break to work on other projects. I have two more classes with the high school and 3-4 more for inicial, and then it´s summer vacation! The only problem is that is when the rains will come, so I´ll be pretty much cooped up with my work for a few months.
Well, I´ll be sure to update with how the meetings went when I return and get back to talking about random subjects...

No comments: